ABBA: The Museum is a interactive exhibition about ABBA that opened in Stockholm, Sweden on May 7 2013. ABBA's collected works are showcased in a contemporary, interactive setting at Djurgården, Stockholm.
- The silicone dolls were made by Göran Lundström in Stockholm
- There are three audition booths where visitors can sing ABBA's songs themselves
- The intro films at the museum were made by Jonas Åkerlund
- In the "Help Donna" exhibit a cat can be seen in a tin of paint
- In the model of Agnetha's apartment, Slipping Through My Fingers can be heard on a tape recorder
- The newest exhibit is a virtual reality helicopter ride
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.